Share your knowledge and expertise with our PWF women!
PWF is starting a new blog and we want our members to be the authors! There is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom among us, so let’s share what we know with each other.
Are you game?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR US?
- We get to learn from you.
- We get fresh and meaningful content to share with our email subscribers and members.
- We get to know who you are – your business or ministry – with the added “trust factor” that you are a like-minded, Christian woman like us.
Bottom line: Your knowledge, expertise, experience and wisdom is a great resource for our women! What better way to share it?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You get noticed as we shine the spotlight on you and your business or ministry with women across the County.
- You get an active link to your website on your blog article, which will drive traffic to your website and help your website rank higher in Google search engine results.
- You get a “stamp of approval” from PWF, adding trust to you and your brand among our subscribers and members.
- Most importantly, you get to make a meaningful deposit into the lives of other Christian women.
HOW TO SUBMIT A BLOG ARTICLE
If you are a member, you may submit a blog article to us at email@example.com. If it meets our quality standards and is a topic that appeals to our women, we will promote it via email to our entire subscriber and member list to include your photo, website and/or contact information. The date of publication would be contingent on the existing blog calendar. If we need to make any edits, they would be sent to you for final approval before publication. If you are not a member, check out the many benefits of membership here. We’d love to have you join us.
- Topic to be of interest to professional Christian women
- Your Website Address and Contact information
- Main keywords related to your article
So there you have it. On behalf of the entire Board, I want you to know that Professional Women’s Fellowship is about creating a community of women around business and faith and that we are here to serve you. So please consider submitting a blog article to share your expertise and give back to the PWF community. In turn, it will help to build your credibility online, position you as a thought leader and event help your search engine results. It’s one more benefit of membership:)
Blessings and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Terri Podlenski, Smart Creative Lab, Inc.
PWF Board Member and Speaker Liaison